- Allowing communication only between the user’s computer and the network.
- Strictly providing a service expressly requested by the user. Thus, exempted cookies would include those with the following purposes:
- “User input” cookies. These are stored on the computer when the user enters information on a website, such as filling out a web form.
- Authentication or user identification cookies (session only). Their function is to identify a user when they enter their credentials to log in.
- User security cookies. These are cookies that detect security problems or risks, such as those that detect incorrect and repeated login attempts.
- Multimedia player session cookies. These enable the playback of multimedia content on the websites visited by the user. For example, videos that automatically play when entering a website are authorized by this type of cookie.
- Load balancing session cookies. These connect the website server and the user’s server so that information can be transmitted between them.
- User interface customization cookies. These are cookies that remember user preferences during web browsing, such as language and chosen browser, etc.
- Certain plugin (add-on) cookies for sharing social content. These are used when the user visits social networks through a website. For example, when sharing an article from a website on social media. The specific uses we make of these technologies are described in the following sections.
- TYPES OF COOKIES Cookies can be classified according to the following criteria: Depending on who installs the cookie, they can be:
- First-party cookies: These are sent to the user’s terminal from a device or domain managed by the publisher themselves, providing the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: These are sent to the user’s terminal either from a device or domain managed by us or by a third party, but the information collected from cookies is managed by a third party other than the website owner. Depending on their retention period, cookies can be:
- Session cookies: These last for the duration of the user’s navigation on the website and are deleted when the session ends.
- Persistent cookies: These are stored on the user’s terminal for a longer period, facilitating the control of chosen preferences without having to repeat certain parameters each time the website is visited. Based on their purpose, cookies can be:
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies are essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a website and the use of the various options and services it offers. For example, session maintenance cookies, those that enable the use of security elements, content sharing with social networks, etc.
- Personalization cookies: These allow the user to choose or customize features of the website, such as language, regional settings, or browser type.
- Analytical cookies: These are used by web portals to create browsing profiles and understand user preferences in order to improve the offering of products and services. They enable the monitoring of geographical areas of user interest, the most popular website content, etc.
- Advertising cookies: These store information about user behavior obtained through continuous monitoring of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile for displaying advertisements based on this information.
- COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITEwww.marcoscabrera.es uses the following types of cookies on the website:
- Technical cookies: These allow the user to navigate the website, remember their passwords, and use features such as the shopping cart.
- Personalization cookies: These help determine user preferences, such as language and visited products.
- Analytical cookies: We use Google Analytics cookies to quantify the number of users visiting the website. These cookies allow us to measure and analyze how users navigate the website. This information enables MARCOS CABRERA S.L. to continually improve its services and the user experience on the website. For more information, you can visit the Google Analytics privacy page: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
Cookies installed on our web domain:
- Cookie Name: _ga Purpose: Analytical cookie from Google Analytics used to distinguish users Origin: Third-party Duration: 2 years Installation: When cookies are accepted
- Cookie Name: pll_language Purpose: Necessary cookie for using the website’s options and services Origin: First-party Duration: 1 year Installation: Upon accessing the website
- Cookie Name: cookieyes-consent Purpose: Cookie that remembers user consent preferences to respect them in their subsequent visits to this site. Origin: First-party Duration: 1 year Installation: Upon accessing the website This website, like most websites, includes features provided by third parties. Our website is dynamic, and new third-party designs or services may be included. This may occasionally alter the cookie settings and result in cookies not being detailed in this policy.
Third-party cookies used on our website installed by third-party domains include:
- Owner: google.com/es
- Cookie Name: __ga
- Installation: When cookies are accepted
- Description: Google Analytics used to distinguish users
- Duration: 2 years
- More information: Click here
Our site does not control the cookies used by these third parties. For more information on cookies from social networks or other external websites, we recommend reviewing their own cookie policies.
- INFORMATION AND CONSENT FOR INSTALLATION www.marcoscabrera.es has established appropriate mechanisms for obtaining user consent regarding non-essential cookies. This includes analytical or measurement cookies, which will not be installed without the express consent of the user. Upon accessing our website, a pop-up appears providing all the details about cookies, offering granular acceptance options. Users do not need to give their consent every time they visit the website. We will retain their consent and cookie preferences for a maximum of 24 months. Before this period expires, we will request the renewal of their consent regarding cookies.
- HOW CAN I PREVENT THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES? Users can reject the installation of cookies according to their preferences, except for those they expressly authorize or those that are technically necessary for the correct functioning of the website, by selecting their preferences in the cookie acceptance pop-up. However, there are other ways to prevent cookies from being installed on your device, as outlined below. Users can configure their browser to accept or reject the cookies they receive or to have the browser notify them when a server wants to save a cookie. Disabling some technical cookies may affect the proper functioning of certain website features. Users can prevent the storage of “analytical and advertising” cookies from Google Analytics on their device through the exclusion systems provided by Google Analytics. Below, we also provide some examples of how to disable cookies: a) Through the browser’s own settings:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/en/cookies.html To further configure your privacy settings in social networks, browsers, and mobile operating systems, refer to the Spanish Data Protection Agency’s website for more information. b) Using third-party tools: There are third-party tools available online that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation, for example:
- http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ In any case, users can allow or block cookies, as well as delete their browsing data (including cookies) from the browser they use. Consult the options and instructions provided by your browser for this purpose. Please note that if you accept third-party cookies, you will need to delete them from the browser settings.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES If you choose to leave our website via links to other websites not belonging to our entity, we are not responsible for the privacy policies of such websites or the cookies they may store on the user’s computer.
- HOW DO WE COLLECT AND USE IP ADDRESSES? The website’s servers may automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by users. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. This information allows for the subsequent processing of data to determine whether the user has given consent for the installation of cookies, perform solely statistical measurements to understand the number of visits to the website, the order of visits, access points, etc.
- INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER The cookies installed on our website domain are installed on our server, and the data collected in them is not subject to international data transfers. Third-party cookies installed on our website by third-party domains may be subject to international data transfers. For more information on possible international data transfers that these cookies may involve, we recommend clicking on the “more information” section of the cookie you wish to consult.
Date: October 20, 2023 Version: V.2.0